Saturday, February 23, 2008

Well, I guess it was inevitable...


I am going to try blogging again. Blogger seems to have a great layout and more options (like video) than just flickr, so here I am again!

Most of you know already, but just in case you don't, we are expecting another boy at the end of June (or early July, if he is anything like Jacob!). I am gearing up for a houseful of boys and am excited for Jacob to have a little brother.

The above picture is just one example of why I love boys! Matt has been such a servant while I have been pregnant, and Jacob wants to be just like Dad. While boys are so full of energy and the thought of running after two of them is sometimes overwhelming - boys can be so sweet when they're taking care of Mommy! I am truly blessed by these two boys in my life - and I can't wait to meet the third.

6 comments:

Lukas and Gretchen said...

Hey Brianne,
Wahoooo for more boys! How are you feeling with this pregnancy?

LDraper said...

Yay for a Kopp Blog! :)

And... that video of Jacob is so cute, I love it!!

Justin, Juli and Kelsey said...

My how Jacob is growing!!! He's adorable. Congrats on expecting number two! We had heard this through the grapevine, but we can't wait to celebrate with you in a few short months. Hugs, Juli

Beth P said...

Oh good! I'm really bad at the other kinds of blogs. I always have trouble leaving comments. Jacob is REALLY cute vacuuming with daddy. :-)

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

I'm so glad that you're blogging! We're excited for baby Kopp #2!

jhoch said...

Hi Brianne! Can you e-mail me your mailing address? I'm not sure if I have your updated one or not. jehoch@gmail.com
Thanks so much!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany