Thank you, thank you from the Spokane grandparents! It is so fun to watch video's of our ever so cute little grandson. We are so glad he is learning bible verses to store in his heart.
Well, I'm not a Kopp, but I enjoyed the videos!!! I like the balance of the Romans verse and Casey Jr ;) I'm still amazed at how much they can remember at this age ... didn't they just learn to talk!?! Oh, and I have to smile at Andrew's cries in the background. Is he fighting a nap?
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you from the Spokane grandparents! It is so fun to watch video's of our ever so cute little grandson. We are so glad he is learning bible verses to store in his heart.
Well, I'm not a Kopp, but I enjoyed the videos!!! I like the balance of the Romans verse and Casey Jr ;) I'm still amazed at how much they can remember at this age ... didn't they just learn to talk!?! Oh, and I have to smile at Andrew's cries in the background. Is he fighting a nap?
Post a Comment