I decided to try this interview with Jacob. It was pretty entertaining, though I know he didn't understand all of the questions! Enjoy...
Interview with Jacob - Age 3
1. What is something mom always says to you? "stop touching bad stuff."
2. What makes mom happy? "ME!"
3. What makes mom sad? "saying 'bye-bye'"
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "by laughing"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "pumpkins"...I think he thought I meant what did Mommy LIKE as a child?
6. How old is your mom? "Five"
7. How tall is your mom? "this tall" - posing like a strong man
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "play with Jakey"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "cry, be sad"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "what?"
11. What is your mom really good at? "puzzles!"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "stories"...really??
13. What does your mom do for her job? "you put lipstick on"....again, really?!?
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "eggs"...funny since i haven't eaten any eggs since Andrew's been born
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "God"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "flowers"...??
17. What do you and your mom do together? "plaaaayyyyy!!!!"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "um, nope, they were not the same."
19. How are you and your mom different? "they are just different"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "big and big and strong" (how much I love him)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Old McDonalds where you play and eat"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very, very funny!! I especially like his answer to question 10 :-)
Too cute. It IS pretty funny to see the concepts they do understand and what still goes over their heads :) I haven't tried interviewing Zoe yet, but it was a good incite into Sammy's thoughts on that day!
I do like this idea. I'll have to try it.
I think maybe he means that you always wear lipstick when you go to work?? I could see how he might have understood the question that way.
Post a Comment