The FairWe had a great time at the Fair on Saturday. Here are some pics:
Jacob and Andrew sleeping...at the same time!

Weee!!! Riding the "big, big, big slide" with Daddy.

Goats - Jacob loves goats!

Jacob learns to "milk" a cow

A Jacob-sized John Deere.

Waiting for Mommy and Baby Brother

Mmm....a Mexican funnel cake!

Ok, so there aren't many Andrew pics. Just imagine a hot baby sleeping in a baby carrier. Yep, that was his day!
4 comments:
It's so fun to see pictures of your family. I love the videos of Jacob! So cute!!!
God bless you guys!
So, I can't help but wonder what mommy and daddy did while two kids were sleeping at the same time. Did you stay at the fair or call it a day? Jacob seemed to be viewing the goats from a safe distance this time. Did he get any closer? Grammy
Love the new blog backdrop, Bri!
Wow! I hadn't seen any pictures of Andrew until today! He's precious. I also enjoyed the jello video--hilarious.
Stevi
Post a Comment