Sunday, July 13, 2008

God is SO GOOD!

What a difference a week makes! I am so thankful to report that my fever and chills turned out to be....the flu! While it did hang on for quite awhile, I am so thankful that the only results of my "fever and chills" episode was a week of no appetite and that "I have the flu and don't feel good!" feeling. I am feeling MUCH better and so happy to not have an infection...but also confident that if I had one, God would have provided the grace we would have needed. This has been a great week of trusting in the Lord and having my husband lead me in rejoicing in Him amidst tiredness, sickness, and the EASY JOYS too - like two sons and a husband who I adore, getting 4.5 hours of consecutive sleep last night, and getting to be with the church body this morning! :)
The grandmas are requesting new Andrew pics, and I am ashamed to admit that we had to get out the camera to take them...a little different than the baby-ratzi that Jacob had to endure.
Here is a great pic of Andrew's "I'm really mad right now" face...
And a sleepy head shot. They're so cute when they sleep!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is growing! I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to see him with my own eyes and hold him already. He is beautiful. Thanks for the pictures.

Andie said...

what a hunk!
so glad you're perking up after the flu and that it wasn't an infection. has he been similar to Jacob in his habits so far?

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany